3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleForster Road Beckenham BR3
- 1930's End of Terraced House
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Good-Sized Family Bathroom
- Spacious Fitted Kitchen
- Off Street Parking
- West Facing Private Garden
- Bright Conservatory
- Potential to Extend (STP)
- Energy Efficiency Rating E
Offered to the market is this well-presented three bedroom end of terrace family house. Located on a residential tree lined road in Beckenham within catchment for the popular Balgowan Primary and Marian Vian Primary making this property ideal for any growing family.
You are welcomed into the property with a spacious hallway with under stair storage, one large front reception room a further second spacious reception/dining room that leads through to a bright conservatory, which has double doors opening out to the well-maintained west facing private garden. The kitchen is fully fitted with modern units, built in appliances and also houses a small breakfast bar. It is currently to its original ‘galley style’ design, however has plenty of potential to go through into the dining room to create a fantastic open-plan kitchen/dining area subject to the usual planning permissions.
The garden is a approx. 70ft, west facing garden and is mainly laid to lawn, with a raised decked areas to the front and back. There is an outbuilding located at the rear of the garden which was originally a double garage, but now houses a home gym. This area could easily stay as a gym, used as an office, or changed back to its original purpose as a garage.
Upstairs you will find two large double bedrooms; bedroom two benefiting built-in wardrobes, a further third good-sized single bedroom, a modern family bathroom with separate shower and heated towel rail. Further benefits include off street parking, side access to the garden, garage to the rear, double glazing and wood flooring throughout and added potential to add further value going into the loft (subject to planning) as many on the street have already done.
Forster Road is a quiet residential road in the heart of Beckenham with the ever popular Balgowan Primary 0.2 miles away and Clock House Station 0.4 miles away, excellent for young families and commuters alike. The vibrant Beckenham High Street is within short distance with a range of boutique stores, cafes, bars and restaurants. Also close by is Beckenham Junction Station (0.9 miles), Churchfields Primary (0.3 miles) and Marian Vian Primary (0.5 miles).
Energy Efficiency Rating E.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P212000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Langford Russell, Beckenham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.