2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Marys Green, Warboys, Huntingdon
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Recently Fully Refurbished
- Re-Fitted Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Downstairs Study
- Re-Fitted Downstairs Bathroom
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Detached Garage & Driveway
- Popular Village Location
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*Recently Fully Refurbished
*Re-Fitted Kitchen Breakfast Room
*Re-Fitted Downstairs Bathroom
*En-Suite Shower Room
*Detached Garage & Driveway
*Popular Village Location
Storm porch, composite double glazed entrance door to:
Radiator, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling with ceiling rose, stairs to first floor. Door to:
Recently refitted with three piece suite comprising bath with shower attachment over, mixer tap and glass screen, vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under and mixer tap, close coupled WC, full height tiling to all walls, heated towel rail, PVCu opaque double glazed window to front, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling with recessed ceiling spotlights.
3.64m x 3.07m (11'11" x 10'1") maximum. Refitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with single drainer with swan neck mixer tap, built-in integrated dishwasher, built-in integrated washer/dryer, space for large fridge/freezer, built-in electric double oven, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling with recessed ceiling spotlights, part glazed door to:
3.04m x 4.58m (10' x 15') maximum including chimney breast. PVCu double glazed window to rear, open fire set in feature surround, radiator, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling.
3.03m x 1.71m (9'11" x 5'7"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, cupboard housing wall mounted boiler, understairs storage cupboard, radiator, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling with ceiling spotlights, PVCu double glazed side door leading to the rear garden.
PVCu double glazed window to side, storage cupboard, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with slatted shelving, radiator, recently fitted carpet, coving to ceiling, access to loft, door to:
3.70m x 4.35m (12'2" x 14'3") maximum. PVCu double glazed window to front, two built-in eaves wardrobes, radiator, recently fitted carpet, coving to ceiling, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Recently refitted with three piece suite comprising tiled shower enclosure with shower attachment over, matching shower base and glass screen, vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under and mixer tap, close coupled WC and full height tiling to all walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan, sealed unit double glazed velux window to front aspect, tiled flooring, recessed ceiling spotlights.
3.06m x 4.35m (10' x 14'3") maximum including door recess. PVCu double glazed window to rear, built-in eaves wardrobe, radiator, recently fitted carpet, coving to ceiling with ceiling spotlights.
The front is mainly laid to lawn area with concrete pathway leading to entrance door with ornamental rose, flower and shrub borders, timber picket fencing to front, concrete driveway leading to the detached garage, concrete pathway leading to rear. Rear garden has a paved sun patio with seating area, mainly laid to lawn with shrub beds, timber shed, outside cold water tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69632816.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM201329. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.