3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLongfields, Ongar, CM5
Offers in Excess of
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND Subject To Planning
- Good Size Living Room
- Well Proportioned Fitted Kitchen
- Upstairs Bathroom & Separate W/C
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Well Maintained Rear Garden
- Attached Garage & Off Street Parking
- Popular Location
- Viewing Advised
Montagues are delighted to offer to the market this attractive three bedroom semi-detached house offering huge potential to extend (subject to planning). This lovely family home offers three large bedrooms, a good size lounge, modern fitted kitchen, upstairs bathroom and separate W/C. The property also benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, a well maintained secluded rear garden, garage and off street parking.
The property is situated in a well regarded residential road just moments from the countryside yet within a short walk of Ongar High Street.
An internal viewing of this lovely property is recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MONTA_001708. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Montagues, Ongar. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.