2 bedroom flat for saleVerulam Road, St Albans
- New hardwood double glazed windows. 10 year CRL structural warranty
- Walnut finish to floors and doors. Video entry system
- Stone work top surfaces. Glass splashbacks. Separate storage cupboard
- Satin chrome brushed sockets. Electric wet central heating to radiators.
- Carpet to bedrooms. Light fittings throughout. Pre wired for TV's
- High gain digital TV aerials and pre wired for Sky
- High speed broadband area (average speed 16.00mbps source Rightmove 08/03/17)
- Historic City Centre Location
- Walk to Station - 20 minutes to London
- Lease 125 years. Maintenance charge £800 pa. EPC rating: Band C. Council Tax: Band B
2 Abbey Chambers is a two bedroom first floor apartment forming part of this stunning conversion of just 6 Brand New stylish apartments situated in this fashionable City Centre location within the Cathedral precincts also benefitting from residents' permit parking. The apartments have been finished to an exacting standard with some enjoying far reaching views over Gorhambury Estate to the rear.
We are advised that the apartment is eligible for Resident Permit Parking (Zone B).
For clarification contact John Charlton, Environment Compliance Officer - Parking at St Albans City & District Council. 01727 819510 Ext 2631
Abbey Chambers is situated within the popular restaurant area of the City Centre to include Carluccio's, Loch Fyne and Brasserie Blanc with selection of Cafes, old style pubs and Christopher Place Shopping Centre, St Albans Abbey, Clock Tower and Verulamium Park closeby. Mainline city station into Kings Cross St Pancras International within each walk (20 minutes by train).
The apartments boast high gloss contemporary kitchen to include handleless soft close units and a range of integral appliances. Bathrooms benefit of Roca sanitary ware fittings, pressurised Monsoon showers and attractive porcelain tiled walls and floors.
Agents Note - These particulars do not constitute an offer or contract in whole or part. The statements contained herein are made without responsibility on the part of Druce & Partners or the Vendors and they cannot be relied upon as representations of fact. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness. The Vendors do not make or give, and neither Druce & Partners nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property. Measurements and Other Information 1. All measurements are approximate. 2. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact Druce & Partners and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating traveling some distance to view the property.
Viewing - Viewing: Through Druce & Partners, telephone: 01727 855232 email@example.com
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69633590.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27343111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Druce & Partners, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.