2 bedroom flat for saleVerulam Road, St. Albans
- Two bedroom brand new apartment
- Cathedral precincts location
- High specification
- 10 year CRL structural warranty
- Walking distance to the station
- Show unit available to view
- Residents' parking permits available
The only 2 bedroom apartment within this stunning conversion of just 6 brand new stylish apartments situated in this fashionable City centre location within the Cathedral precincts. The properties have been finished to an exacting standard with some units enjoying far reaching views over Gorehambury Estate to the rear. The apartments boast high gloss contemporary kitchens to include handle less soft close units and a range of integral Neff appliances. The bathrooms benefit from Roca sanitary ware fittings, pressurised Monsoon showers with hand held shower attachment and attractive Porcelain tiled walls and floors.
Abbey Chambers is situated within the popular restaurant area of the City centre to include Carluccio's, Loch Fyne and Brasserie Blanc. In addition, there are a selection of cafes, old style pubs and St Christopher Place shopping centre on the doorstep as well as the the historic Cathedral, Clock tower and Verulamium Park.
* Flats at 11-13 Verulam Road will be eligible to apply for up to 2 Zone B parking permits *
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69633791.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27314426. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aitchisons, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.