5 bedroom bungalow for saleWolviston Mill Lane, Wolviston Court, Billingham, Tees Valley, TS22
- FABULOUS BESPOKE OAK FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRAL ACCESSORIES
- STUNNING LANDSCAPED ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- SUMPTIOUS SHOWER ROOM WITH RAINFALL SHOWER
- SPACIOUS MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- BEAUTIFUL BRIGHT GARDEN ROOM WITH FRENCH DOORS
- ATTRACTIVE DRIVEWAY PROVIDING AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
An outstanding Detached five bedroomed Bungalow on the popular Wolviston Court Development offering extremely spacious accommodation together with a fabulous Bespoke fitted kitchen incorporating integral top of the range accessories.
Downstairs the property boasts a fabulous entrance hall, dining room, garden room, 19' lounge, sumptuous shower room, three bedrooms including a Master bedroom with ensuite shower room and upstairs a further two bedrooms off a rear lobby with a Jack and Jill bathroom.
The bungalow has a stunning landscaped rear garden with shaped lawns, paved patio areas and an attractive driveway to the front offering ample parking. A viewing is a must on this most desirable property which has the best of quality fitments throughout to fully appreciate it.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69635525.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TEE170098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Stockton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.