3 bedroom house for saleBanastre Road, Birkdale, Southport, PR8 5BQ
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR TWO CARS
- DOWN STAIRS W.C
- PRIVATE SUN TRAP GARDEN G
- MODERN INTERIOR
- CHAIN FREE
- DOUBLE GLAZED AND CENTRAL HEATING
- 5 MIN WALK TO BIRKDALE VILLAGE
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
***PRIVATE SUN TRAP GARDEN GARDEN***MODERN INTERIOR***5 MIN WALK TO BIRKDALE VILLAGE & 10MINS TO TOWN CENTER*** Modern semi detached house offered for sale with no chain delay. Upvc double glazing, a fitted, integrated Kitchen, Bathroom, tiling and carpeting, re-wiringed, re-plumbed and low maintenance render on the elevations. The accommodation briefly includes; Entrance Porch, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility Room with three Bedrooms and a Bathroom and Wc to the first floor, gardens to the front and rear. The property is situated in an established residential location with main facilities located at Southport Town Center. EPC: C
From our Town Centre offices on Hoghton St turn left onto Hill St, turn left onto Lord St/A565, continue to follow A565, go through 1 roundabout, turn left onto Aughton Rd/B5208, continue to follow B5208, at the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Mosley St, turn left onto Banastre Rd, destination will be on the left.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 416774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony James Estate Agents, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.