2 bedroom flat for saleMalwood Road, Clapham South, London, SW12
- A superb Victorian conversion flat in a popular residential area
- Set within an imposing Victorian building
- Well presented accommodation with neutral décor
- An abundance of character and period features
- Light and airy reception room with high ceilings and stripped wood flooring
- A superb kitchen/dining room
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern bathroom
- Useful cellar
- Sunny 93ft south facing landscaped garden
A much sought after split-level Victorian property with a private entrance situated in a popular residential area. The generous accommodation exceeds 1,100 sq ft and boasts tasteful decor combined with period features. The property comprises a charming reception room with stripped wood flooring, high ceilings and French doors stepping out to the south facing landscaped garden, a well appointed kitchen breakfast room with modern kitchen units, granite work surfaces and integrated appliances, a spacious master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, a stylish bathroom with a separate shower cubicle and a second bedroom. The property is situated in the Nightingale Triangle and was recently granted premission to increase the size of the property by 250sqft and add a third bedroom (STPP). The transport links at Clapham South are within a convenient short walk of the property, as are the wide open spaces of Clapham Common along with the numerous bars, shops, restaurants, cafes and shopping facilities local to Abbeville Village, Clapham South and Balham.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69639392.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA150234. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham South, Abbeville Village & Balham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.