3 bedroom terraced house for saleDominion Road, Scawthorpe, Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- Modern 3 Storey Mid Town House
- Available To Buy now on a shared ownership basis
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom/Wc
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Garden To Rear Off Street Parking
- Epc Rating Grade B
Own your first family home for less!
Part of the new Hastings Place development off Watch House Lane, these 3 bedroom houses are available to buy now on a shared ownership basis. You could afford to buy a brand new family home with a 50% share costing £77,500.
Set over three floors, the properties will comprise a Kitchen Diner, Living Room, downstairs cloakroom, three double bedrooms and family bathroom. There will be French doors leading from the Kitchen Diner to an enclosed garden beyond and at the front of the house there will be off road parking.
Shared ownership enables you to buy a share in your new home and pay a subsidised rent on the remaining share. It does not mean that you have to share your home with anyone else. Buying a 50% share in one of these houses could cost you £77,500, but shares are available from 25% (£37,500) up to 75% (£116,250) - depending on affordability. Once you have purchased a share you will have the option to purchase further shares up to 100%.
For more details, please call the selling agent.
Property ref: 121_356_4523599
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69639554.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4523599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Merryweathers, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.