3 bedroom terraced house for saleDominion Road, Scawthorpe, Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- Modern 3 Storey Mid Town House
- Available To Buy now on a shared ownership basis
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom/Wc
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Garden To Rear Off Street Parking
- Epc Rating Grade B
**********ANOTHER PROPERTY SUCCESSFULY SOLD BY MERRYWEATHERS
WHY NOT GIVE US A CALL ON 01302-366828 OR VISIT OUR
WEB SITE www.merryweathers.co.uk TO ARRANGE YOUR FREE MARKET APPRAISAL**********
Property ref: 121_356_4523606
Scawthorpe is a sought after suburb of Doncaster. The location is close to a wide range of local amenities such as shops, schools, public houses, excellent transport links with a train station point at Bentley & regular bus routes to and from the town centre and is close to the A1 access point at junction 37.
Traveling from Doncaster proceed north over St Georges Bridge onto York Road traveling along passing the large shopping complex on your left, turn right at the traffic lights (Stone Acre Ford Garage) onto Watch House Lane then take your second left onto Hastings Place Development.
14' 10" x 11' 11" (4.53m x 3.63m) Max
Having front facing double glazed window, radiator and useful under stairs cupboard.
With stairs to first floor and radiator.
With low level Wc, pedestal hand wash basin with tiled splash back, extractor fan and radiator.
8' 11" x 11' 10" (2.71m x 3.61m) Max
Having rear facing double glazed window, range of modern wall & base units, work top surfaces inset stainless steel & drainer and mixer taps. Integral appliances include four ring gas hob with extractor over and single electric oven. Part tiling to walls, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, extractor fan, radiator and French doors to rear garden.
10' 4" x 11' 11" (3.15m x 3.64m) Max
Having two front facing double glazed windows and radiator.
8' 11" x 11' 11" (2.73m x 3.62m) Max
Having rear facing double glazed window and radiator.
8' x 5' 8" (2.43m x 1.72m)
Having a three piece modern white suite comprising of, panelled bath with shower attachment & screen over, pedestal hand wash basin and low level Wc. Part tiling to walls, extractor fan and radiator.
With useful built in storage cupboard.
19' 6" x 8' 6" (5.94m x 2.59m)
With three skylight windows, built in cupboard and radiator.
To the front of the property is a parking space. To the rear is a fence enclosed lawned garden with flagged patio & path, water tap and rear access gate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69639581.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4523606. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Merryweathers, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.