3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDominion Road, Scawthorpe, Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- Modern 3 Storey End Town House
- Available To Buy now on a shared ownership basis
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom/Wc
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Garden To Rear Off Street Parking
- Epc Rating Grade B
**********ANOTHER PROPERTY SUCCESSFULY SOLD BY MERRYWEATHERS
WHY NOT GIVE US A CALL ON 01302-366828 OR VISIT OUR
WEB SITE www.merryweathers.co.uk TO ARRANGE YOUR FREE MARKET APPRAISAL**********
Property ref: 121_356_4523608
Scawthorpe is a sought after suburb of Doncaster. The location is close to a wide range of local amenities such as shops, schools, public houses, excellent transport links with a train station point at Bentley & regular bus routes to and from the town centre and is close to the A1 access point at junction 37.
Traveling from Doncaster proceed north over St Georges Bridge onto York Road traveling along passing the large shopping complex on your left, turn right at the traffic lights (Stone Acre Ford Garage) onto Watch House Lane then take your second left onto Hastings Place Development.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69639602.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4523608. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Merryweathers, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.