5 bedroom detached house for saleTithe Orchard, Felbridge, West Sussex
- Detached family home
- Five bedrooms
- 1912 sq ft of living space
- Extended plot of approx 1/3 acre
- Triple aspect refitted kitchen
- Useful utility room
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Recently fitted double glazing
- Stunning landscaped gardens
- Triple garage
GUIDE PRICE £900,000 - £925,000
An imposing and substantial, five bedroom detached family home which is situated on sought after private road within the ever popular village of Felbridge. The property is set with an extended plot of approximately 1/3 acre and has been upgraded and improved to a high level by the current owners. The spacious and versatile accommodation provide 1912 sq.ft of living space and briefly comprises: entrance hall; downstairs cloakroom; dual aspect living room with French doors to the garden; impressive and refitted, triple aspect kitchen/breakfast room with central island and door to the garden and a useful utility room completes the ground floor. On the first floor there is master bedroom with built in wardrobes and ensuite shower room; double guest bedroom; two further double bedrooms; single bedroom and a family shower room concludes the property. Externally there is driveway parking for multiple vehicles leading to a triple garage, landscaped wrap around gardens to three aspects which incorporates a feature patio area abutting the rear of the property, a large expanse of lawn, feature beds, borders and planting; a well proportioned timber decked area, further patios and a summerhouse with bi-fold doors.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Mansell McTaggart, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69640849.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9338490. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, East Grinstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.