2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBabis Farm Row, Saltash
- ***NO CHAIN***
- Two Bedroom End Terrace Home
- Large Plot with Wrap Around Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Views of the Tamar Bridge
- Perfect for Investment or a First Time Purchase
This is a wonderful Two Bedroom End Terrace House and is perfect for a first time purchase or as an investment property. Benefiting from two double bedrooms, a large kitchen breakfast room and a wrap around garden with off road parking, this is an real gem
***CALLING ALL FIRST TIME BUYERS AND INVESTORS*** This is a wonderful Two Bedroom End Terrace House and is perfect for a first time purchase or as an investment property. Benefiting from two double bedrooms, a large kitchen breakfast room and a wrap around garden with off road parking, this is an real gem.
The property is approached via a path through the front garden which is mainly laid to lawn to a UPVC double glazed front door.
Lounge 13' 6" Max x 12' 9" Max ( 4.11m Max x 3.89m Max )
The Large Living room has a UPVC double glazed window overlooking the front garden with views of the Tamar Bridge. From here you have access to the stairs leading to the first floor and door into the Kitchen/Diner. Radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 13' 6" Max x 7' 1" Max ( 4.11m Max x 2.16m Max )
The kitchen diner has a good selection of wall and base units, leaving ample space for a dining table and chairs. In addition there is space and plumbing for a washing machine plus space for a fridge/freezer and an electric cooker. The UPVC double glazed window and door give you access to the rear garden. Radiator.
Master Bedroom 11' 4" Max x 10' 3" Max ( 3.45m Max x 3.12m Max )
The Master bedroom is an excellent sized double with a built in storage cupboard and a UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect with views of the Tamar Bridge. Radiator.
Second Bedroom 8' 8" Max x 7' Max ( 2.64m Max x 2.13m Max )
The second bedroom also has a UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
The family sized bathroom comprises of low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin plus a bath with shower over. There is also a obscured glass UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator
The wrap around garden continues from the front aspect, side and rear, mainly laid to lawn with hardstanding for one car at the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69641129.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAS103093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.