5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Green, Rowland's Castle, Hampshire
- 5 bedroom detached character family home
- Immaculately presented
- Turntable driveway; ample parking
- Positioned opposite Rowland's Castle green
- Versatile room above double garage
- EPC energy rating D (58)
Come and take a look around this beautifully presented five bedroom detached property in Rowlands Castle which perfectly encapsulates the brilliant mix of a period style property with a well thought out contemporary and modern interior.
As soon as you pull up to the outside of the house you will find yourself taken back by the exterior of the property where the words kerb appeal quite simply do not do it justice. The flint wall which separates the houses grounds from the general public is in keeping with the style of house.
This is further proven when you step in through the front door; take a wander to the back of the property where you will find a modern extension with a fantastic size family room where you will see you and your family spend most of your time.
The upstairs does not disappoint, with all bedrooms of a good size and the master bedroom has been so well thought out with almost floor to ceiling windows, a sizeable en suite and dressing room.
The ideal property to lay down some routes with your family.
What the Owner says:
We have lived here at The Green for around 5 years now and we have absolutely loved it here. It’s such a lovely little community and everything you could want or need is close by including a couple of brilliant little places just across the green to grab a bite to eat at the weekends.
We bought the house when it needed real renovation and have added a big double storey extension at the back of the house which has created a light and airy family space where we really do spend a lot of our time.
We hope the next owners are as happy here as we have been.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'3 x 11'1 (4.35m x 3.38m)
- Kitchen/ Dining Area: 30'2 x 16'3 (9.20m x 4.96m)
- Utility Room: 7'6 x 7'6 (2.29m x 2.29m)
- Family Room: 13'1 x 7'1 (3.99m x 2.16m)
- Study: 11'1 x 10'8 (3.38m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'5 x 9'9 (4.09m x 2.97m)
- Dressing Area: 16'0 x 7'8 (4.88m x 2.34m)
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2: 13'5 x 9'9 (4.09m x 2.97m)
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 3: 11'3 x 11'1 (3.43m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'8 x 1'1 (3.25m x 0.33m)
- Bedroom 5: 10'8 x 9'4 (3.25m x 2.85m)
- Bathroom: 7'4 x 6'8 (2.24m x 2.03m)
- Front & Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69643388.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 44606119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Emsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.