2 bedroom flat for saleFifteen Lansdowne, Croydon, CR0
- Fantastic new development in the heart of Croydon
- Superb two bedroom fourth floor apartment
- The apartment has been finished to the highest standard
- Fantastic open-plan living area
- Modern and well-equipped open-plan kitchen
- Superb central location
- Available to move in straight away
- 250 years lease
Set on the fourth floor of this stunning new development, this fantastic two bedroom apartment, boasts bright interior with carefully designed open-plan living space and double bedrooms.
Fifteen Lansdowne is within 3 mins walk to the future Westfield and East Croydon station. The area is set to become London's biggest growth centre and offers excellent transportation links to Central, East and South London as well as Gatwick Airport.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1045811. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Croydon New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.