3 bedroom detached house for saleTyndale Park, Herne Bay, Kent
- 3 bedroom Neo Georgian style detached house
- Extended at ground & first floor level
- 2 large reception areas
- Garage & driveway parking
- En-suite to master bedroom
- EPC energy rating E (52)
A stunning location, close to the town centre, on the fringe of town in a quiet residential setting. Tyndale Park is a very quiet road with quality surrounding properties and ample parking available. Beltinge village is also close by and has itself a good selection of stores and a regular bus service.This family home has been superbly extended in recent years to create even more ground and first floor accommodation and the addition of an en-suite bathroom. With such large living accommodation also comes great versatility.This home offers a real opportunity for any individual looking to put their stamp on things. A chance to update and improve and create the perfect family home.The property has both double glazing and gas central heating and will very much be someone's dream home. It has been in the possession of the current owners for over 40 years.To the side of this property there is both driveway parking and a garage and there is an attractive garden to the rear. Ideal for family gatherings with a wonderful outlook across The Bay.
What the Owner says:
This is a wonderful home and has been in our family for 40 years now and I am now looking to move into a bungalow, with no stairs or steps. The elevated plot gives us a wonderful outlook from the first floor rear windows, and the quiet setting ensures we have a peaceful evening.It's hard to believe sometimes that the town centre is only a short walk away.
- Entrance Hallway
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Kitchen: 15'2 x 9'4 (4.63m x 2.85m)
- Lounge: 15'6 x 13'7 (4.73m x 4.14m)
- Reception room: 10'6 x 8'9 (3.20m x 2.67m)
- Master Bedroom: 12'7 x 8'6 (3.84m x 2.59m)
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2: 13'5 x 12'4 (4.09m x 3.76m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'8 x 8'7 (2.64m x 2.62m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69647126.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11236317. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.