2 bedroom terraced house for saleEldred Road, Barking, Essex, IG11
- Potentially stunning Victorian Cottage style home
- New Kitchen currently being fitted
- New Bathroom currently being fitted
- Reception: 10'6 x 9'5
- Kitchen: 10'6 x 9'10
- Bedroom 1: 10'6 x 9'6
- Bedroom 2: 10'6 x 9'10
- Garden: 15'7 x 14'1
- **Please note, the property is currently undergoing redecoration**
Next Home Ltd are pleased to offer this two bedroom, Victorian Cottage style, freehold house. Benefits include spacious living room, kitchen, ground floor bathroom and rear garden. The property boasts ample space in the through lounge, with a feature fireplace. Also positioned on the ground floor is the modern fitted kitchen with appliances and ground floor bathroom/WC. At the rear there is small courtyard rear garden. On the first floor are two double bedrooms.
This potentially stunning home is located 0.5 Miles to Barking Over & Underground Train Station. Close to Shops, Schools, A13 & Government Regeneration Barking Riverside Area.Transport Hub - On the Underground, it is served by the District and Hammersmith & City lines and on National Rail, the station is served by c2c and London Overground services.Several bus routes connect with the site of the station. There are buses providing connections to Canning Town, Stratford, Beckton, Romford, Ilford, Redbridge, Barkingside, Chadwell Heath, Goodmayes, Rainham and Dagenham.FrontPaved front garden leading to hardwood porch door
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 00078676. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Next Home Ltd, Leyton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.