3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDurham Avenue, Thorne, DONCASTER
- ***Guide Price £80,000-£90,000***
- Ideal First Time Buy / Investment
- Kitchen Diner
- Ground Floor WC
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating; PVCu Double Glazing
- NO CHAIN; VIEWING ADVISED
GUIDE PRICE £80,000 - £90,000 A WELL SITUATED THREE BEDROOM END TERRACE HOUSE with lounge, kitchen diner, lobby with wc, bathroom, gas central heating, double glazing front and rear gardens with shared drive to private car parking space. NO UPWARD CHAIN.
A GREAT PURCHASE FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER OR FOR INVESTMENT is this three bedroom end terrace property for sale with NO CHAIN.
Thorne is excellently situated for the commuter with M18, M180 & M62 motorway access all located within close proximity opening up Doncaster, Sheffield, Leeds and Hull to name but a few. Offering a variety of day to day shopping facilities in the town centre together with high street banks, health centre, variety of primary schools and Trinity Academy school.
A VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Half PVCu double glazed entrance door, radiator, stairs to the first floor and door to the lounge.
Lounge 13' 9" x 13' 4" max room dimensions ( 4.19m x 4.06m max room dimensions )
Fitted with a front double glazed window, the lounge features; two alcove wall lights, laminate flooring, television point and fireplace with cast iron inset. Door to the kitchen diner.
Kitchen Diner 13' 3" x 9' 2" ( 4.04m x 2.79m )
Having a rear double glazed window and a half PVCu double glazed door the kitchen comprises; maple finished wall and base cupboards with laminate work surfaces inset stainless steel sink unit, gas and electric cooker points, extractor fan, tiled splashbacks and flooring. Plumbing for washing machine.
Side double glazed window and understairs cupboard.
Off the side lobby and comprising; rear double glazed window, low level flush WC, wash hand basin, radiator and wall mounted gas combi boiler.
Side double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 9' 6" max dimensions ( 3.28m x 2.90m max dimensions )
Fitted with a front double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 9' 6" max room dimensions ( 3.78m x 2.90m max room dimensions )
Having a rear double glazed window, loft access and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 7' 1" ( 2.84m x 2.16m )
With rear double glazed window and radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the front, the bathroom comprises; panelling surrounding panelled bath with mixer taps and shower, curtain and rail over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC. Linen cupboard over stairwell.
Timber fencing to lawned front garden. Concrete drive shared with No.17 leading to private car parking to the rear.
Lawned rear garden with chain link fencing, rear fencing open ground to rear and established trees.
Council Tax Band A
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69651473.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN103357. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.