3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWhitley Rise, Reading, RG2
- Three bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Sitting room with doors to garden
- Well-fitted kitchen with oven and hob
- Allocated parking
- Modern three piece bathroom suite; WC
- No onward chain; EPC rating: B
Located in a cul de sac position on the outskirts of the town centre and University area is this delightful end townhouse constructed by Bellway Homes. The well-planned living accommodation is complimented by an ensuite to the master bedroom, allocated and visitors parking, a landscaped rear garden as well as an enclosed communal play park for shared use. Conveniently positioned for easy access to the Oracle centre, mainline station, local bus routes and M4 motorway. The location is ideal for owner occupiers and investors.
Sitting Room 5m (16'5) x 4.75m (15'7)
Kitchen 3.4m (11'2) x 2.69m (8'10)
Bedroom One 4.19m (13'9) x 2.67m (8'9)
Bedroom Two 3.15m (10'4) x 2.67m (8'9)
Bedroom Three 3.2m (10'6) x 1.98m (6'6)
A paved patio with useful timber shed, shrub beds and a brick paved feature. There is a pathway leading to steps up to a further area of paved patio and rear gated access.
Allocated parking space located at the front of the property with further visitors parking for shared use by residence.
The property has photovoltaic solar panels.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69653486.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 86196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.