2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleKingston Road, Jericho
Withdrawn from Market
- Charming ground floor flat
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Spacious sitting room
- Basement for additional storage
- Private courtyard garden
- St Philip & James' primary school catchment area
- Close to all Jericho's amenities
- Port Meadow and riverside walks nearby
- Walk to city centre
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Tenant in situ until September 2018
A charming and spacious ground floor flat in a prime residential location with 2 double bedrooms, a basement for additional storage, a private courtyard garden and off-road parking.
Jericho is a vibrant quarter close to Oxford city centre and has an eclectic mix of independent shops and cafes, bars, fine restaurants and its own arts cinema. Port Meadow and riverside walks are a short stroll away. The property is located within the catchment are for St Philip & St James' primary school.
Accommodation includes a light and spacious sitting room leading to a fully fitted kitchen/dining room. There are 2 double bedrooms, family bathroom and basement for additional storage. To the rear of the property is a private courtyard garden.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100878002959. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Oxford - Lettings & Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.