2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWindsor Road, Retford
- Two bedroom semi detached house
- Gardens to front and rear
- Excellent for commuters
- Superb local schools
- Popular residential cul-de-sac location
- Close to the town facilities
Traditional two bedroom semi detached property on a corner plot in a POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION to the fringes of the Georgian market town of Retford. SUPERB LOCAL SCHOOL and WELL POSITIONED FOR COMMUTERS.
This is a well positioned two bedroom semi detached home in part of the popular Hallcroft area to the fringes of the Georgian market town of Retford. With versatile internal accommodation and generous outdoor space which includes front, side and rear gardens and gated side drive with off road parking. Ideal for families both the primary and secondary schools are well regarded. and being only one mile from the town and facilities. Services in the town include shops, boutiques, restaurants, two theatres and even a monthly farmers market, where local produce is on offer. There is a sports centre and an award winning town park, Kings park, which has both the Chesterfield canal and the River idle running through it. For those who need to travel Retford could not be better placed , the rail link to London from the town takes just one hour 25 minutes , the A1 is just 5 miles from the town and for those travelling further afield robin hood international airport is just 15 miles away. Call and book a viewing to see for yourself.
Double glazed door and windows, central heating radiator, coat hooks.
Lounge 19' 11" x 10' 6" ( 6.07m x 3.20m )
With neutral decor, double glazed window to front, double glazed patio doors to the conservatory. Coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen 12' 3" x 7' 11" ( 3.73m x 2.41m )
Good range of cream shaker wall and base units with complimentary work tops. Space for slimline gas cooker, washer and fridge freezer with walk in pantry, Double glazed windows, laminate flooring and splashback tiling.
Conservatory 9' 1" x 6' 10" ( 2.77m x 2.08m )
With double glazed windows and doors.
With access to the loft.
Bedroom 1 15' 9" max x 9' 9" max ( 4.80m max x 2.97m max )
Double glazed windows, central heating radiator, storage cupboard and cupboard housing combi boiler.
Bedroom 2 10' 1" max x 10' 7" plus recess ( 3.07m max x 3.23m plus recess )
Another double bedroom with neutral decor, double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Wetroom 8' x 5' 6" ( 2.44m x 1.68m )
Disabled access shower, wc and wash basin. 2 x double glazed windows, central heating radiator.
Lawned garden with front and side hedge.
Mainly laid to lawn with decked area and paved patio area. Plum slate area fenced and gated.
Gated side done to provide off street parking. 2 outbuildings one with electric.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69658946.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD105057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.