2 bedroom ground maisonette for saleCaterham Court, Caterham, Surrey
- Stunning ground floor purpose built maisonette
- 2 double bedrooms, bathroom & en-suite shower room
- Luxury fitted kitchen area
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- Private garden, cul-de-sac location
- EPC energy rating C (78)
If you are looking for the wow factor, then look no further! This beautiful ground floor maisonette offers stunning luxury accommodation that has quality and style stamped all over it. From the fittings in the en-suite shower room, bathroom and kitchen area, the attention to detail can be seen throughout the home.
With your own front door and private garden, you instantly have more of a feeling of being in a house.
Once inside, you get a sense of luxury straight away, with the stunning design and finish that combined, give you all the benefits of contemporary modern living, just outside of London.
The open-plan kitchen and lounge/dining areas are perfect for when guests visit and, by simply opening the patio doors out onto the garden, you can create even more entertaining space. The rooms throughout the property are bright and spacious to suit any buyer looking for that certain home that they can show off to their friends.
Situated in one of the best roads in Caterham, you are still within walking distance to the town centre which has everything for your daily needs as well as some great restaurants for the evenings.
NB. It is to be noted that the owner of this property is a person connected with Cubitt & West as defined in the Estate Agents Act 1979.
What the Owner says:
I purchased this property as a new build in 2011 and have lived here very happily ever since. I recently fitted new storage to both the spare bedroom and hallway, so there is ample space to keep my clothes and shoes!
I currently work in Paddington and commute every day via Caterham Station which has a lovely coffee shop. Being the end of the line, I am guaranteed a seat and can get in to both London Victoria and London Bridge in 45 minutes.
The neighbours are lovely, but mostly keep themselves to themselves. We love having a barbecue in our garden that we privately own. This, along with having our own entrance, was one of the main reasons we bought here.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Dining Area: 17'9 x 14'8 (5.41m x 4.47m)
- Kitchen Area: 12'11 x 8'11 (3.94m x 2.72m)
- Master Bedroom: 14'8 x 10'5 (4.47m x 3.18m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 13'4 x 8'1 (4.07m x 2.47m)
- Private Garden
- 2 Allocated Parking Spaces
- Communal Grounds
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69661406.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 24404812. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Caterham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.