3 bedroom terraced house for saleNorthgate Avenue, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- 3 bedroom terraced family house
- In a great location
- In need of updating and modernisation
- Close to all local amenities
- Excellent access links
- EPC energy rating G (10)
Look at this property in need of some updating and modernising.
The house is perfect for any first time buyers or investors alike.
It is a great size all the way through and offers plenty of potential.
You are close to everything you would need on a daily basis.
This really is a property that cannot be missed
Do not allow this house to slip through your property search net.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
The property has been within the family for many years now. The time has now come to sell the house.
The house is perfect for any first time buyers or investors alike. It is a great size all the way through and offers plenty of potential.
The area is very quiet, friendly and close to all your local amenities.
I hope whoever now decides to purchase the house take as much enjoyment from it as our family have over the years gone by.
Do not allow this house to slip through your property search net. View now.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'9 x 13'5 (4.50m x 4.09m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'6 x 9'3 (3.51m x 2.82m)
- Dining Room: 13'6 x 9'2 (4.12m x 2.80m)
- Utility Room: 11'2 x 10'6 (3.41m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'8 x 10'7 (4.17m x 3.23m)
- Bathroom: 9'9 x 5'8 (2.97m x 1.73m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'1 x 8'9 (3.38m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'3 x 6'9 (3.13m x 2.06m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69663470.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41631080. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.