5 bedroom detached house for saleOundle Road, Orton Longueville, Peterborough
- Set back on a generous plot of approximately 0.6 acre (sts)
- Approx. 2,271 internal Sq. ft.
- Five bedrooms - Three reception rooms
- Two en-suites - Dressing room to the master
- South facing rear garden
- Detached double garage
A fantastic family home, set back on a generous plot of approximately 0.6 acre (sts) covering approx. 2,271 internal Sq. ft. with five bedrooms - Three reception rooms, two en-suites and a dressing room to the master. Featuring a south facing rear garden
and a detached double garage.
A beautifully presented five bedroom detached property situated in the sought after location of Oundle Road in Orton Longueville. Set back from the road, this well-presented and maintained property was built in 2000 with input by the current owners and has spacious and flexible accommodation throughout, briefly comprising: an entrance hallway, a cloakroom, three reception rooms, a kitchen/family room and five bedrooms, four beneffiting from in-built wardrobes and two featuring en suite facilities.
The property is entered into a spacious entrance hallway, complete with oak floors, stairs to the first floor and access to a downstairs cloakroom/WC. The sitting room is to the left and has dual aspect windows and French doors to the rear giving access to the patio and garden. The study is to the right of the hallway with a window to the front aspect. The dining room is at the centre of the property and has a window to the rear aspect with views over the rear garden. The kitchen, also accessed from the hallway, is fitted with bespoke wall and base units with a range cooker and integrated appliances. The kitchen gives access to the family room which has double doors to the rear giving access to the patio and garden.
The galleried landing on the first floor gives access to five good-sized bedrooms, two at the front of the property and the further three to the rear, all with views over the rear gardens. The guest bedroom has en-suite facilities and the master features an en-suite and a spacious dressing room. There is also a family bathroom to the first floor fitted with a four piece-suite.
Rooms & Measurements
Hallway - 14'5" x 11'1" maximum measurement
Sitting room - 23'3" x 14'
Dining room - 11'6" x 11'4"
Study - 7'5" x 11'2"
Kitchen/dining room - 17'8" x 11'5"
Family room - 13'9" x 9'8"
Utility room - 6'1" x 11'2"
Downstairs cloakroom - 5'7" x 3'4"
Master bedroom - 13'10" x 9'9"
En-suite - 11'4" x 7'6"
Dressing room - 11'4" x 5'3"
Family bathroom - 10' x 6'6"
Bedroom two - 13'1" x 9'10"
En-suite - 3'8" x 9'6"
Bedroom three - 13'10" x 9'8"
Bedroom four - 11'5 x 10'6"
Bedroom five - 8'5" x 11'10"
The property is nestled on a plot in a woodland setting and occupies a plot of approximately 0.6 acres (sts), with deciduous trees including Horse-Chestnut, Elm, Ash and Sycamore giving a great deal of privacy. Two thirds of the garden is to the front, which is a welcome distance from the road and provides plenty of off-road parking and a double garage.The front garden is kept as woodland, providing a low-maintenance area with shrubs, established hedging and mature tree enclosures.
The rear gardens are south facing and beautifully landscaped, with a slight incline adding to the overall charm and featuring mature shrubs and borders, a patio/seating area, a summer house and a hot tub (available via separate negotiation). There is also a good-sized levelled grass area adjacent to the kitchen door and visible from the kitchen window, providing a perfect area for children to play.
Orton Longueville is situated approximately three miles south west of Peterborough City Centre and is within easy reach of Ferry Meadows Country Park which offers a range of leisure and outdoor activities including cycle and walking routes, water sports centre and children's play facilities. Orton Longueville is serviced well with a range of local amenities including convenience stores and schooling. Peterborough City Centre offers a further extensive range of educational, recreational and retail opportunity and also the mainline train station offering fast and frequent links to London's Kings Cross with a journey time of approximately fifty minutes by high speed rail. The property is well placed for easy access to the parkway network, the A1, A604, A14 and A47.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69664718.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUC101519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Hurfords,Castor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.