2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleSHAFTESBURY AVENUE - THORNTON CLEVELEYS - FY5 1HU
- * SITUATED IN A SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION *
- RECENTLY FITTED GCH 'BAXI' COMBI BOILER & NEW RADIATORS
- WELCOMING ENTRANCE/SUN LOUNGE - WITH SOUTH FACING ASPECT
- SPACIOUS FRONT LOUNGE * FITTED KITCHEN & SHOWER ROOM
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS - FITTED WARDROBES TO MAIN BEDROOM
- LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN - DESIGNED FOR LOW MAINTENANCE
- DRIVEWAY PARKING TO THE FRONT * INTEGRAL GARAGE
- WALKING DISTANCE TO THE SEA FRONT & GOOD BUS/TRAM ROUTES
- CLOSE TO CLEVELEYS TOWN CENTRE WITH MANY LOCAL AMENITIES
- SOME UPDATING REQUIRED - NO CHAIN - VIEWING HIGHLY ADVISED
HIGHLY DECEPTIVE TWO BEDROOMED SEMI-DETACHED TRUE BUNGALOW, SITUATED IN A SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION, CLOSE TO THE SEA FRONT, BUS/TRAM ROUTES & AMENITIES. OFFERED WITH NO CHAIN, RECENTLY FITTED COMBI BOILER & NEW RADIATORS, FITTED KITCHEN & SHOWER ROOM, SPACIOUS LOUNGE & ENTRANCE/SUN LOUNGE..
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Susan Eve Estate Agency, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.