2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDrayton Close, Runcorn
Offers in Excess of
- Two bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Two bedrooms
- Fully modernised Kitchen and Wet room
Ready to walk in and simply enjoy is this 2 bedroom home that has been fully modernised throughout, Which includes kitchen area, Conservatory and fully renovated shower room. Garden to front and rear as well as allocated off road parking.
Ready to walk in and simply enjoy is this 2 bedroom home that has been fully modernised throughout which includes; Entrance Hall, open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area, Conservatory. On the first floor there are 2 bedrooms and fully renovated shower room. Garden to the front and rear as well as allocated off road parking.
UPVC double glazed entrance door, storage cupboards housing meters.
Lounge 13' 8" x 17' ( 4.17m x 5.18m )
Gas fire with ornamental mantle surround, radiator, double doors leading to the conservatory, stairs leading to the First Floor with under stair storage, wood effect laminate flooring.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 5' 1" ( 2.90m x 1.55m )
Double glazed window to the side elevation, wall and base units with work surface over, stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap over, integrated electric oven with ceramic hood and extractor fan over, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated washing machine, laminate flooring.
Conservatory 9' 7" x 9' 7" ( 2.92m x 2.92m )
Double glazed to three sides, double glazed door leading to side elvation, laminate flooring.
Bedroom One 10' 4" x 8' 4" ( 3.15m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, Built in cupboard housing hot water cyliner, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 7' 6" x 6' 8" 8'4" into recess ( 2.29m x 2.03m 8'4" into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Double glazed window to the front elevation, heated towel rail, Micra power shower, vanity unit with inset wash basin with mixer tap, low level w.c., tiled walls and floor.
Tarmac driveway to the side of the property affording off street parking and a lawned area to the front.
Access to the side of the property through wooden gate, gravelled enclosed garden with shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69668558.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM105864. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.