2 bedroom terraced house for saleHolmgate Road, Clay Cross, Chesterfield
- **Guide Price £120,000 - £130,000**
- A Well Presented Mid-terrace Property
- Fully Refurbished Throughout
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Two First Floor Bedrooms
- Well Maintained Rear Garden.
- No Upward Chain
*Guide Price £120,000 - £130,000* A fully refurbished TWO BEDROOM mid-terrace property with MODERN kitchen & bathroom and well maintained rear garden., Ideal for FIRST TIME BUYERS and located close to local amenities, transport link and schools. Viewing's advised to truly appreciate this property.
Lounge 11' 11" x 11' ( 3.63m x 3.35m )
A front facing door opens into the lounge which features an exposed brick wall, solid oak flooring, a central heating radiator and a front facing PVCu double glazed window. Whilst stairs rise to the first floor landing.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 12' 11" ( 3.61m x 3.94m )
This modern kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units with complimentary worksurfaces and inset stainless steel sink and drainer whilst having marble effect splashback tiling to the walls and breakfast bar area. Integrated microwave, electric oven with induction hob above and extractor fan above. Space for a fridge/freezer and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Solid oak flooring, a central heating radiator, a built in storage cupboard and exposed brick wall. A rear facing PVCu double glazed window and door opening out to the garden.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 11' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.61m )
A front facing bedroom fitted with a built in storage cupboard housing the boiler, a central heating radiator, a PVCu double glazed window and loft access hatch.
Bedroom Two 13' x 7' 5" Into Door ( 3.96m x 2.26m Into Door )
A rear facing bedroom with a central heating radiator and PVCu double glazed window.
This modern bathroom is fitted with a white three piece suite comprising low flush w.c, floating wash hand basin and a free standing bath with mixer taps. Complimentary tiling to the walls and floor, a chrome heated towel rail and a side facing PVCu double glazed window.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is a low maintenance decorative pebbled area with a shared central pathway and a low level stone wall and hedge border. Whilst to the rear is a well maintained low maintenance garden with a decorative pebbled area which offers an ideal space for outside seating with a raised stone wall flower bed. A carport to the bottom of the garden offers off street parking with double timber gates, whilst there is a shared pathway to the left of the garden which gives access to both 119 & 121.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69668561.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSF100192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.