4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMonmouth Drive, Eaglescliffe
Offers in Region of
- A Deceptively Spacious Four/Five Bedroom Semi Detached House Set Within This Popular Residential Development
- Close to Popular Junior & Secondary Schools as Well as Shopping Facilities & a Medical Centre
- Versatile Accommodation with Four First Floor Bedrooms & the Study on the Ground Floor Could be a Fifth Bedroom if Required
- Extensive Lounge with an Electric Fire Set in a Stone Surround Together with a Separate Dining Room
- Extended Kitchen with Re-Fitted Units & Built-In Oven & Hob
- Bathroom with Cream Three Piece Suite & Tiled Walls
- Occupying a Generous Corner Plot with Nicely Presented Gardens to Front & Rear
- Rear Driveway Allowing Access to the Single Garage
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
A Deceptively Spacious Four/Five Bedroom Semi Detached House Set Within This Popular Residential Development, Close to Popular Junior and Secondary Schools as Well as Shopping Facilities and a Medical Centre. Occupying a Generous Corner Plot with Nicely Presented Gardens to Front and Rear and Rear Driveway Allowing Access to the Single Garage.
5.28m x 3.43m
3.63m x 3.48m
4.93m x 2.72m
2.03m x 2.62m
9'9 reducing to 6'8 x 8'7
2.36m x 1.68m
4.2m x 3.4m
3.28m x 2.7m
2.41m x 2.82m
10'8 reducing to 7'11 x 9'3
3.25m x 2.41m
First Floor WC
1.57m x 1.2m
Gardens & Garage
Lawned front garden with shrub borders. The rear garden is enclosed and mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders, paved patio area and pergola. A rear driveway allows access to the single garage with up and over door and side courtesy door. To the side of the property there are two timber sheds.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69672185.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR170264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.