2 bedroom apartment for saleChatham House, Racecourse Road, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14
- 886 Square feet/82 square metres
- Two double bedrooms
- Two bath/shower rooms
- Large sitting/kitchen/dining room
- Balcony measuring 202 square feet
- Allocated undercroft parking
- Secure entrance lobby with lift
- Video intercom
- Approx. 4.8% gross rental yield
A two bedroom executive apartment on the popular David Wilson Homes development at Newbury Racecourse.
At just shy of 890 square feet, this impressive apartment offers both spacious internal accommodation and outdoor balcony space. Facing west, the balcony takes in superb sunsets over the rooftops of Newbury and Donnington Castle in the distance.
Well located, just ten minutes' walk from Newbury train station and even closer to Newbury Racecourse train station, the development is perfect for those who commute or indeed those who work in Newbury itself.
The fourth floor apartment comprises of an entrance hall leading to the master bedroom with ensuite shower room, further double bedroom, bathroom and open plan living room/dining area and kitchen. Both the main bedroom and reception room have patio doors which open directly onto the balcony space. The kitchen features high-quality Silestone worktops, engineered oak flooring and integrated AEG fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven and electric five ring hob.
With storage space often lacking in modern properties, there is no such problem with this apartment. Two cupboards in the hallway provide ample space for coats, shoes and also for an AEG washer/dryer. Both bedrooms benefit from fitted wardrobes.
Communal grounds are regularly tended and well looked after, with allocated parking securely provided in the under croft area of the car park.
EPC - B.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69675671.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEB170275. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Newbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.