3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKennett at Ramblers' Gate, Old Derby Road, Ashbourne, DE6
- SAVE OVER £6,000*
- UPGRADED KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES*
- FLOORING INCLUDED*
- Detached garage with parking for 2 cars
- 3 double bedrooms
- South west facing garden
- Open-plan dining kitchen
- Bay fronted lounge
- Master suite to the whole of the top floor
- French doors flowing to the rear garden
SAVE OVER £6,000 and get AN UPGRADED KITCHEN and FLOORING INCLUDED. Features of this home include an open plan dining kitchen with FRENCH DOORS to the SOUTH FACING garden, a spacious bay fronted lounge, a large mater bedroom with en suite on the top floor and a single detached garage with PARKING FOR 2 CARS.
Kennett, plot 125 at Ramblers Gate
*Terms and conditions apply. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or scheme including Part Exchange. Speak to our Sales Adviser for more information.
- Kitchen / Dining - 4733mm x 3197mm (15'6'' x 10'5'')
- Lounge - 5001mm x 3729mm (16'4'' x 12'2'')
- Wc - 1561mm x 915mm (5'1'' x 3'0'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4116mm x 2659mm (13'6'' x 8'8'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3658mm x 2659mm (12'0'' x 8'8'')
- Bathroom - 2498mm x 1985mm (8'2'' x 6'6'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 6690mm x 4733mm (21'11'' x 15'6'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1210mm x 2497mm (3'11'' x 8'2'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-69677710.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.