Plot for saleChurch Street, Weymouth, Dorset, DT3 5QB
- Builing Plot in Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Consent for 2 storey 4 bedroom dwelling
- In all about 0.75 acres
- Heart of the attractive village of Upwey
- Amenities including mainline station nearby
- Within easy reach of Weymouth & Dorchester Town centres.
An exciting opportunity to acquire a building plot (in all about 0.75 acres) situated in a conservation area and an area of outstanding natural beauty within the heart of the picturesque village of Upwey.
The plot has planning consent for the demolition of the existing buildings and for the erection of a new two storey 4 bedroom dwelling.
Plans can be viewed at our offices or via the planning portal on www.dorsetforyou.com. Ref: WP/16/00217/FUL.
In relation to the planning consent the stable block and land on which it would be erected is not included in the sale Please contact the office for further information.
Upwey is an attractive village and conservation area with many period buildings, situated in pleasant countryside, nestling in a Dorset down land valley about 3 miles north of Weymouth and 4 miles south of Dorchester. The area is home to the Upwey Wishing Well and Tea Room, St Laurence Church as well as 2 public houses and a mainline railway station to London/Waterloo and Bristol /Temple Meads.
A good range of amenities can be found within approximately 1 mile including a post office and general store at Broadwey, a take-away, florist, veterinary clinic, petrol station and sport centre at Redlands. There are both primary and secondary schools close by.
Both Weymouth and Dorchester town centres offers a comprehensive range of shops, marina as well as cultural, recreational and further educational facilities.
The area also provides the opportunity to enjoy a range of sailing and water sports activities, the sandy beaches and walks along the World Heritage Jurassic Coastline and the rolling country side that surrounds the area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69679571.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POU160296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds & Sampson, Poundbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.