2 bedroom terraced house for salePond Cottages, Broomfield, Herne Bay, Kent
- 2 bedroom Grade II listed cottage
- Tranquil village location
- No onward chain
- Good sized rear garden to put your own mark on
- Conservation area with direct outlook over Broomfield Pond
- EPC energy rating C (73)
A great opportunity to purchase a two bedroom Grade II listed cottage in a picturesque setting overlooking the Broomfield Pond. This location offers a tranquil feel which you will never bore from.
Internally the layout offers a lovely cozy feel with a lounge leading to a kitchen/diner which has a fitted kitchen that benefits from integral appliances which means other than putting your own stamp on things this is a perfect house to just move straight into.
The garden can be as little or as high maintenance as you want, offering a patio area, decked area plus an area which could incorporate a vegetable patch. As the garden is of a good size you really can make this your own.
Upstairs you have two bedrooms and a bathroom plus a loft which has been boarded and floored which makes an ideal storage area.
Having no onward chain this is a perfect house to buy.
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge: 13'9 x 10'8 (4.19m x 3.25m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 12'11 x 8'9 (3.94m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'10 x 10'9 (3.30m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'1 x 7'6 (2.77m x 2.29m)
- Loft Room: 13'7 x 10'10 (4.14m x 3.30m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69680297.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11236328. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.