2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleLea Close, Braintree, Essex, CM7
- Two bedroom semi detached bungalow
- Re-fitted kitchen
- Recently installed combi boiler
- Re-fitted shower room
- Double glazed windows
- Conservatory opening into the garden
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Off road parking
- On site Manager to assist with your needs
- On site maintenance for external works
This semi detached bungalow is designed for the over 55's. The small select collection of properties are looked after by a "maintenance man". They take care of the front gardens and other communal areas in addition to window cleaning and house insurance which are included in the monthly fee residents pay. On site is a manager who is there for residents to call on for some of their day to day needs. This property sits in a mews of similar properties with no through traffic and a pleasant outlook.
Double glazed door giving access to the entrance hallway. Two storage cupboards, doors to:
Kitchen: 7'11 x 6'8 Window to the rear, Range of wall and base units, work surface with inset stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Tiled splash backs. Space for appliances including the oven with extractor hood over.
Lounge: 15'9 x 11'9 max. Double glazed sliding patio style doors to the conservatory, radiator, Tv point. Feature fireplace with electric fire.
Conservatory: 8'1 x 7'1 Double glazed door to the rear garden.
Inner lobby: doors to:
Shower room: Frosted window to the side. Heated towel rail. Double shower cubicle with splash screen and independent shower, tiled walls. Toilet and wash hand basin.
Bedroom One: 12'9 x 8'6 Window to the front. Double wardrobe with over bed storage and matching bedside unit and shelving, radiator.
Bedroom Two: Window to the front, radiator.
Rear garden: Mainly hard landscaped with some raised flower beds, space for timber shed. Fenced to the boundaries. Gate to the front and leading to the off road parking. To the front is a garden laid to lawn. This is communal and maintained by a gardener.
The owner has made us aware that she pays £134.53 per month and the property had a 99 lease when purchased, this lease renews with each new owner. The management fee includes buildings insurance, external maintenance, window cleaning, the on site manager. More details can be provided.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference kpc3498. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Property, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.