1 bedroom flat for sale41/11 Caledonian Crescent, Dalry, Edinburgh, EH11 2AQ
- Well-presented, light and well-proportioned, one-bedroom, third-floor flat, set quietly to the rear of a traditional stone tenement.
- Centrally located in Edinburgh's popular Dalry area, just west of the city centre.
- Comprises; an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen/breakfastroom, double bedroom and shower room.
- Features; south-facing aspect, timber-framed single glazing, gas central heating, and good storage space.
- Further highlights include; cable TV and phone points, mains smoke alarms, and a secure entry system.
- There is a well-tended shared garden to the rear, and ample permit parking to the front.
- Home Report available online.
**CLOSING DATE SET THURSDAY 16TH NOVEMBER @ 12 NOON** Well-presented, light and well-proportioned, one-bedroom, third-floor flat, set quietly to the rear of a traditional stone tenement, centrally located in Edinburgh's popular Dalry area, just west of the city centre. An entrance hall with wood-effect flooring and ceiling-mounted spotlights, serves the main living areas. A spacious, south-facing living room, with recessed window overlooking the gardens, offers ample space for dining, and features a fitted carpet, freestanding fireplace with electric fire, and a open shelved alcove with low-level cupboard. Semi-open plan to the living room, the kitchen is fitted with modern units with laminate worktops and breakfast bar, tiled splashbacks and wood-effect flooring. Appliances include a ceramic hob and electric oven with extractor hood over, and a freestanding fridge, washing machine and tumble dryer. The carpeted double bedroom benefits from a built-in wardrobe with cupboards over, under-window storage, ample space for bedroom furniture, and a garden outlook. Internally off the hall is a fully-tiled shower room with a ladder-style radiator, and a white three piece suite with a full-width enclosure and mixer shower. Dalry is a high-amenity area within walking distance of Haymarket Station, Edinburgh's West End and the city centre. There is excellent local shopping, with specialist shops and supermarkets close by, including Co-operative superstore, whilst a Sainsbury's and Aldi are located in nearby in Gorgie. There is an extensive range of cafes, bars and restaurants both in Dalry and the nearby West End, whilst leisure facilities include the Fountain Park complex with a multi-screen cinema and Virgin Active gym, and the Dalry Swim Centre. Dalry is also convenient for Napier and Heriot-Watt universities, and Edinburgh College. There are highly frequent bus services, whilst the new tram network is available from Haymarket for direct connection to South Gyle and Edinburgh Airport.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8197971. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.