3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCompton Road, Birkdale
Withdrawn from Market
- Three Bedroom Bay Fronted Home
- Two Reception Rooms
- Ample Off Street Parking
- Popular Residential Location
- Convenient For Birkdale Village
- Sold With No Onward Chain
Located in a popular residential position in Birkdale that is located ideally for schools, amenities and public transport links is this three bedroom, doors together bay fronted semi-detached home. The internal accommodation briefly comprises: to the ground floor, entrance hall, lounge, dining room and kitchen. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a fitted family bathroom. Externally there is off street parking to the front and side access to the private rear gardens. Being sold with the additional benefit of No Onward Chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69682199.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8081551. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.