3 bedroom bungalow for salePENPETHY ROAD, BRIXHAM
- AN OUTSTANDING CONTEMPORARY HOME
- HIGH QUALITY FITTINGS & FINISH
- FABULOUS VAULTED LIVING ROOM
- LUXURY FULLY FITTED KITCHEN
- 3 BEDROOMS & 2 EN-SUITES
- GENEROUS SIZE VIRTUALLY LEVEL PLOT
- ABUNDANCE OF PARKING & TURNING SPACE
- VIRTUALLY A NEW BUILD!
The automatic gates of "Meadow Bank" swing back to reveal a sweeping drive leading to an outstanding CONTEMPORARY DETACHED BUNGALOW with its glazed vaulted front elevation with cedar wood cladding feature finish above offering a glimpse of what is inside. The bungalow stands in a generous size, virtually level plot with maturing boundaries promising a good degree of privacy. The driveway itself offers an abundance of parking and turning space. An existing building provided the inspiration for "Meadow Bank" but the bungalow now offers what is effectively a new build. It is entered through a bespoke oak front door with the quality and standard of finish immediately apparent. The vaulted living room linking with the luxury fitted kitchen provide the central focus of the accommodation. Two of the bungalows three bedrooms are on the ground floor, one with its own en-suite shower room with a further generous size bedroom suite at first floor level. The accommodation is completed by the luxury house bathroom, study and utility room. The principal rooms have engineered oak flooring and a range of lighting options. The building is fully wired for internet and television connections in most room. An alarm system is installed. There is of course gas fired central heating complimented by underfloor heating in the bathrooms. An exceptional home requiring immediate viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8274908. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eric Lloyd & Co, Brixham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.