3 bedroom flat for sale16 Rosevale Place, Leith Links, Edinburgh, EH6 8AP
- Well-presented and spacious, three bedroom, double-upper colonies flat with a private garden.
- Located in the Leith Links area set to the east from Edinburgh City Centre.
- Comprises a entrance hall and stairway, hall, living room, dining/kitchen, utility room, upper hall, three double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Tastefully finished throughout, features include a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, contemporary bathroom with separate shower, and good storage provision.
- In addition, there is modern double glazing, gas central heating, period cornice-work, tall ceilings for the public rooms, bay windows, TV and phone points.
- Externally, there is a well-kept lawn garden to the front with store shed, and unrestricted parking on street parking.
- Home Report available online.
***CLOSING DATE SET FOR THURSDAY 25TH @ 2PM***Well-presented and spacious, three bedroom, double-upper colonies flat with a private garden, located in the Leith Links area set to the east from Edinburgh City Centre. The entrance has space for outerwear, and gives access to the stairway leading up the main hall. Set to the rear, the living room includes a feature fireplace, press cupboard, and carpeted flooring. Front facing, a bright dining/kitchen includes modern fitted units with a stone-effect worktops, sink with drainer, stainless steel splash-back surround unit downlights, and an integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, double oven, gas hob and canopy. Set off the kitchen is the utility room with worktop and sink. On the upper level, a hall has a built-in store cupboard, with a further cupboard access from the stair. Two well-proportioned double bedrooms as set to both aspects; whilst a family bathroom is includes a oval corner bath, and a separate shower cubicle with mains mixer.
The Leith Links district is most famous for its open parklands, one of Edinburgh's larger green spaces, with other leisure opportunities including Seafield Recreation Ground and Craigentinny Golf Course. The fashionable Shore district can be found around a mile away, with its fine selection of Michelin-starred restaurants, and the Ocean Terminal retail complex a little further beyond, offering a multi-screen cinema, gym, spa, and a wide choice of high-street retailers and restaurants. Leith Walk, Easter Road, and Great Junction Street all lie within around a mile's radius, offering a wealth of restaurants, cafés, bars, and supermarkets. There are frequent bus services, a number of primary schools in the area, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7469196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.