4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodside Gardens, Chingford
- 4 bedroom semi-detached house
- Highams Park Station less than half a mile away
- Ground floor bathroom and first floor shower room
- Impressive size rear garden
- EPC energy rating E (52)
This four-bedroom semi-detached house is absolutely ideal for any growing family looking for a home that offers huge amounts of space and warm character.
With an impressive size family room, a study/lounge space and a separate dining room to enjoy sit down dinners in, this home has plenty to offer you and your family.
The private rear garden in this home is remarkable and comes complete with a large patio area suitable for a seating area and a huge grassed area with a garage. This is a fantastic space for the children to run wild in and for the whole family to enjoy in the summer months during family BBQ’s.
Upstairs there are three good size double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a shower room. Bedroom two features a WC and an impressive balcony space that overlooks the garden and surrounding greenery.
We are taking immediate viewings and we recommend you call in now.
What the Owner says:
We have lived in our home for 37 years in total and fell in love with it right from the start.
The area has served us very well over the years and we have enjoyed adjusting this home to make it perfect for us.
After recently retiring we have decided we would like to have a change of area but wish the new owners the very best of luck for the future.
- Entrance Hall
- Study/Lounge: 13'9 x 11'8 (4.19m x 3.56m)
- Family Room: 19'3 x 10'8 (5.87m x 3.25m)
- Dining Room: 13'3 x 9'6 (4.04m x 2.90m)
- Kitchen Area: 15'1 x 6'7 (4.60m x 2.01m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'8 x 9'7 (4.17m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 2 With Balcony and WC: 15'4 x 9'4 (4.68m x 2.85m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'1 x 9'9 (3.69m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 4: 8'2 x 6'10 (2.49m x 2.08m)
- Shower Room
- Rear Garden
- Front Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69686210.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51011790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Chingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.