2 bedroom town house for saleLime Kilns , Wigston Harcourt, Leicester
- Gas Central Heating, Upvc Double Glazing
- Entrance Hall, Living Room, Fitted Kitchen
- First Floor With Two Double Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Allocated Parking, Front And Rear Gardens
Offered for sale with No Upward Chain, is this two bedroom end town house. Occupying a plot within a cul-de-sac position on the sought after Wigston Harcourt Estate, the property is ideally suited to both first time buyers and buy to let investors. The property benefits from uPVC double glazed windows throughout gas fired central heating via a combination boiler and allocated parking. The property is conveniently located for Wigston Magna, which offers a wide range of local shops and amenities whilst being in close proximity to readily accessible commuter links and reputable schooling.
Gas central heating, uPVC double glazing. Entrance hall, living room, fitted kitchen. First floor with two double bedrooms & bathroom. Off road parking, front and rear gardens.
Accessed via uPVC door, with laminate floor, stairs to first floor.
Living Room 15'4'' x 13' maximum measurement
With uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, feature fireplace with gas fire and raised hearth, radiator.
Fitted Kitchen 13' x 7'2''
With uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, uPVC double glazed door leading to rear garden, kitchen comprises: sink and drainer, a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over, built-in four ring gas hob and double oven with extractor hood over, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher.
With access to loft space, airing cupboard housing gas boiler.
Bedroom One 12'11'' x 10'9''
With uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11'9'' x 6'8''
With uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator.
Bathroom 6'4'' x 6'
With uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, bathroom comprises: panel bath with electric shower over, vanity wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail/radiator.
Mainly lawn front garden with driveway providing allocated parking for two vehicles.
Enclosed landscaped rear garden with paved patio area, lawn area, timber storage shed.
VALUATIONS: If you are considering selling we would be happy to advise you on the value of your own property together with marketing advice with no obligation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69686627.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12941. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knightsbridge Estate Agents & Valuers, Wigston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.