2 bedroom flat for saleFleming Place, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12
- Two Bedroom
- Two Bathroom
- Open plan Kitchen/ lounge
- Wrap around balcony
- Allocated parking
- Walking Distance to town centre
- Access to main line station direct to London Waterloo
- Spacious and well ventilated
- 1,867 square feet
The apartment has been built to the highest specification, complete with a 2 year warranty by the developer in addition to the NHBC warranty. It also benefits with allocated on-site parking, with Bracknell town-centre just a few minutes' walk away. There is also bus transportation available at the doorstep offering even easier access to Bracknell town centre and other areas. Local amenities and convenience shops sit within less than 5 minutes' walk from the property. Excellent connectivity to London Waterloo via Bracknell Station, and to Reading for easy access to Crossrail. Within easy reach of M3, M4 and M25 as well.
This stunning apartment is located on the top floor of a newly built development (completed July 2017), with lift access to all floors and the floor shared with only 1 neighbour. Only the best fittings and appliances have been painstakingly selected for this penthouse to add to the already impeccable build quality.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69686663.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRB170359. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carson & Co, Bracknell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.