1 bedroom flat for sale17/11 Rossie Place, Easter Road, Edinburgh, EH7 5SD
- Beautifully-presented, one-bedroom, second-floor flat, set quietly to the rear of a traditional stone tenement.
- Located in a quiet street in Edinburgh's Easter Road area, north-east of the city centre.
- Comprises; an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, double bedroom, boxroom and bathroom.
- Features; uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, secure entry system, and cable TV and phone points.
- With extensive walnut-effect laminate flooring, panelled wood doors, plaster cornicework, and good storage.
- There is a well-tended shared garden to the rear, and ample unrestricted on-street parking to the front.
- Home Report available online.
** CLOSING DATE SET - THURSDAY 30TH NOVEMBER @ 12 NOON ** Beautifully-presented, one-bedroom, second-floor flat, set quietly to the rear of a traditional stone tenement, in a quiet street in Edinburgh's Easter Road area, north-east of the city centre. An entrance hall, with a deep cupboard, wood-effect flooring, utility meters, and spotlighting, provides access throughout. With leafy rear views, the living room offers ample dining space, with a wall press, under-window storage, wood-effect flooring, and doorway to the kitchen. The kitchen is fitted with modern units, laminate worktops, tiled splashbacks and wood-effect flooring. Appliances include an integrated ceramic hob, electric oven and extractor canopy, a freestanding fridge freezer, and space for a washing machine. The double bedroom, also with wood-effect flooring, overlooks the rear garden, features a plaster cornice, and offers ample freestanding furniture space. Off the hallway is a good-sized boxroom, offering flexible use, but currently set up as as an occasional guest room. With a window to the rear, the bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite with an over-bath electric shower, extensive wall tiling, radiator and wood-effect flooring. Easter Road is an established and bustling east of city centre location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive local convenience and specialist shopping, whilst there is also a Tesco superstore on Duke Street to the north in Leith, and a Sainsbury's at Meadowbank Shopping Park to the south. Highly-frequent public transport is available on Easter Road and London Road, with Edinburgh's Royal Mile, Princes Street, the Scottish Parliament, and the Old Town all accessible by foot, together with the Omni Centre with bars, restaurants, a Virgin Active gym, and multi-screen cinema. Lochend Park, Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat offer open green spaces for walks and recreation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6663660. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.