3 bedroom terraced house for saleRose Avenue, Gravesend, Kent, DA12
- Competitively priced older style terraced house
- Three bedrooms
- Modern bathroom
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Central heating/double glazing
- Good size gardens with open aspect to rear
- Early viewing recommended
An excellent opportunity to purchase this competitively priced and well planned older style mid terrace house.
Located on the outskirts of Gravesend within 1.9 miles distance of the town centre which offers a generous selection of shopping, schooling and social amenities, together with a high speed rail service into London St. Pancras. Ebbsfleet International is within 4.1 miles and offers further excellent rail connections, the ever popular Bluewater shopping complex is with 7.6 miles distance.
The property enjoys living accommodation of just under 700 sq.ft. and benefits from central heating, double glazing, bright and fresh decor and outside there is a good size level rear garden which enjoys a southerly aspect.
Double glazed door to entrance hall, stairs to first floor.
13' 1" x 13' 0"
Two double glazed windows, radiator, tiled fireplace with fitted gas fire, recess with fitted cupboard.
13' 0" x 9' 7"
Comprising single drainer sink unit with cupboards under, a selection of wall mounted cupboards and base units, working surfaces, space for cooker, double glazed window, larder cupboard, wall mounted updated Ideal boiler.
Double glazed door to garden.
Low level wc, double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space.
13' 0" x 9' 11"
Double glazed window, radiator.
9' 10" x 9' 8"
Two double glazed windows, radiator.
9' 8" x 6' 1"
Double glazed window, radiator.
Comprising panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, tiling to walls, double glazed window, heated towel rail.
The front garden is neatly laid to lawn with flower borders. The rear garden which enjoys a southerly aspect has a depth of approximately 40 ft. and is laid to lawn with central footpath, timber garden shed. Side pedestrian access.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69688535.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRA170468. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Balgores, Gravesend Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.