5 bedroom detached house for saleDewe Lane, Burghfield, Reading, RG30
- Prestigious Location with Fishing Rights
- Views to the Front and Rear of the River Kennet
- Easy Access to Reading, M4 and Reading Station
- Beautifully Presented Throughout.
- High Spec refitted Bathrooms and Kitchen/Diner
- Detached Double Garage and Off Road Parking
Beautifully presented family home with wonderful views over the river Kennet. The home has been vastly improved by the current owners and boasts modern and contemporary living accommodation. The home is set in one of Burghfield's most prestigious and private roads and has its own fishing rights along the river. EPC Rating C.
The area of Burghfield comprises Burghfield Common and Burghfield Village and is located within West Berkshire. There is a range of schooling from playgroups to secondary education (The Willink School) and a range of facilities including Tesco Express, village stores, greengrocer, pet shop, bakery, chemist, health centre, vet, churches, post office, village hall, garages, recreation grounds and leisure centre with swimming pool and gym. The area also boasts a variety of woodland walks and bridle paths and there are numerous country pubs within a few miles drive. There is good commutable access to the nearby towns of Reading, Newbury and Basingstoke and motorway networks M3 and M4. A regular bus service takes you to and from Reading town centre, and there are rail links at Mortimer and Theale.
Entrance Hall with stairs to first floor and doors to all downstairs rooms, comprising: WC, Family Room, Kitchen/Dining and Sitting Room over looking the river Kennet
On the first floor there are 5 double bedrooms, two ensuites and a family bathroom.
To the front there is a double garage and off road parking for several cars. to the rear is a private rear garden over looking the river kennet.
LOCAL AUTHORITY and SERVICES
West Berkshire Council - Band G
Mains Gas, Water and Electric
Through our in house Conveyancing team, we can ensure ease and efficiency for a competitive, no-sale, no-fee quote. Ask us for a quote today.
These particulars are a general guide only. They do not form part of any contract. Services, systems and appliances have not been tested.
In accordance with HMRC Anti Money Laundering Regulations a buyer(s) must attend our office to provide Photo Identification and Proof of Address (valid in last 3 months) once a sale is agreed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69690701.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 166799. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davis Tate, Burghfield Common. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.