2 bedroom flat for saleMerchant House, Maritime Street
Newly refurbished two bedroom flat located in the very popular area of The Shore in Leith. This C listed building on a cobbled street comes with private parking, double glazing, lift, exposed warehouse pillars, newly fitted flooring, complete rewire, new bathroom, new kitchen, new lighting, electric dimplex heaters (with private programme settings) and external bin stores. The property in brief comprises;
• Hallway with 2 store cupboards
• Livingroom with open plan kitchen/dining room
• Magnificent kitchen comes complete with induction hob and electric oven, cooker hood, built in microwave, integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
• Two generous double bedrooms, both with built-in storage
• Modern shower room offers a 3 piece white suite with electric shower, WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit
• Electric heating
• Double glazing
• Residents parking (first come first served basis)
• Potential rental of £900 PCM if furnished well, 5.7% gross yield.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69690947.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27347607. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by D J Alexander, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.