2 bedroom apartment for saleBeauchamp House, Greyfriars Road, Coventry, West Midlands
- Large 78 sq m City Centre Apartment
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite & Additional Double Bedroom
- Superb Open Plan Living Area With Balcony
- Beautifully Refitted Modern Bathroom With White Suite & Shower
- Superb Investment Opportunity With Potential 8-9% Yield
- Walk-In Distance To Coventry University Campus, Train Station & The City Centre
- Energy Rating; C
A superb opportunity to purchase this 78 sq m city centre apartment with security entrance system and stairs and lifts to all floors. This spacious apartment offers open plan living accommodation with balcony, master bedroom having en-suite and additional large double bedroom and a beautifully refitted bathroom. There is secure underground allocated parking. The property is located within easy walking distance of Coventry University campus, train station and the city centre. Superb investment potential not to be missed.
Property ref: 121_2761_4524763
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69691799.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4524763. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robin Jones, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.