4 bedroom detached house for sale4 Townwell Green, Cromhall, Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, GL12
- Available to view now
- Four bedroom detached home
- Set in the village of Cromhall
- Some images are computer generated
- High quality specifications
- Located in quiet cul-de-Sac
- 10 year warranty - NHBC
- Internal images of show home
- Awaiting EPC
Eight stylish, contemporary 3 & 4 bedroom homes, designed to exacting standards.
A tranquil haven near Bristol.
The tranquil Gloucestershire village of Cromhall offers countryside living within easy reach of the urban hub of Bristol. Close to the M5 / M4 motorways and with a nearby station offering fast trains to London, rarely does country living come so well connected.
Townwell Green is located in the quiet cul-de-Sac of The Burltons in the centre of Cromhall and enjoys its very own village green. The late 13th century church of St Andrew's and local facilities such as the village store and primary school, together with the Royal Oak pub, provide a real sense of community. Village life includes the annual flower show and village fayre.
Surrounded by beautiful Gloucestershire countryside, Cromhall enjoys open views of the picture postcard Cotswold hills and country walks include the southern section of the Cotswold Way, which can be accessed from the nearby bustling village of Wotton-Under Edge.
Nearby historical attractions include the stunning 11th century Berkeley Castle, the fine Acton Court (visited by Henry V111 and Anne Boleyn) and the beautiful castle and grounds at Thornbury.
A trip to the races or to the theatre in the Regency spa town of Cheltenham, a day at the renowned Badminton Horse Trials or just shopping at Cribbs Causeway on the outskirts of Bristol are just some of the numerous local activities on offer. The locality enjoys a wealth of renowned educational establishments such as Cheltenham College, Dean Close, Badminton and Wycliffe College.
This stunning 4 bedroom detached new build house is one of eight stylish, contemporary 3 & 4 bedroom homes in this small development, designed to exacting standards and located in the pretty village of Cromhall.
This beautifully designed 4 bedroom home is finished to an exceptionally high standard including a fitted German handleless kitchen which incorporates fully integrated Siemens appliances. In addition bathrooms include Villeroy and Boch sanitary ware and ceiling height tiling, whilst bedrooms benefit from built in wardrobes.
These Heathco homes offer carefully selected, high-quality specifications and finishes throughout. Employing the latest in energy saving technology these beautiful homes are designed to be very energy efficient to dramatically reduce your annual running costs.
Square Footage: 1,319 sq ft
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD170141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.