1 bedroom end of terrace house for saleChevening Close, Tollgate Hill, Crawley
- End Of Terraced
- One Bedroom
- Refitted Kitchen
- Rear Garden
- Allocated Parking
- G/C/H Via Radiators
Guide Price £215,000 to £225,000 - Open the front door, kick of your shoes and enjoy living straight away in this stylish one bedroom end of terraced house. The lounge provides the perfect place to relax after a hard day at work. The conservatory can be used to create a light infused dining space with views of the garden. Any budding chef would be proud to own the stylish kitchen. On the first floor there is a good sized double bedroom with built in wardrobes and there is a bathroom. The property is considered in excellent move in condition and comes complete with G/C/H via radiators, double glazing and an allocated parking space.
Externally there is a large rear garden with side gate access. The garden is ideal for dining alfresco with a cool glass of wine on those long hot summer afternoons.
Chevening Close is ideally located close to Crawley's Fastway bus route, where there are links to Three Bridges Mainline Station and Gatwick International Airport. For commuters, from Three Bridges Station the centre of London can be reached in under an hour.
* Lounge: 4.32m x 3.84m narrowing to 2.88m (14' 2" x 12' 7")
* Refitted Kitchen: 2.42m x 2.26m (7' 11" x 7' 5")
* Conservatory: 2.98m x 2.66m (9' 9" x 8' 9")
* Bedroom: 2.96m x 4.32m narrowing to 2.56m (9' 9" x 14' 2")
* Bathroom: 2.18m x 2.5m narrowing to 1.8m (7' 2" x 8' 2")
* Rear Garden
* Allocated Parking Space
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
* The boiler is 30 years old, however it has been serviced regularly the last time in January 2018 and is booked in to happen again in February 2019
* The loft is part boarded, there is a pull down ladder and light
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69694384.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Inspire Estate Agents, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.