3 bedroom detached house for saleUplands Park Road, Enfield
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Spacious Attractive Lounge / Dining Room
- Good Sized Fitted Kitchen
- Garage with Side Driveway
- Off-Street Parking for Several Cars
- No Chain
A unique opportunity to acquire this individually designed detached house in one of Enfield's premier locations just off The Ridgeway within walking distance of Enfield Town multiple shopping centre and Enfield Chase Rail Station (Moorgate Line). Good schools, greenbelt countryside and the M25 motorway are all within easy reach.
Spacious Entrance Hall - Laminate flooring, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard.
Lounge / Dining Room - 8.61m x 3.61m (28'3 x 11'10) - Laminate floor, two radiators, dual aspect.
Kitchen - 3.35m x 2.92m (11' x 9'7) - Comprehensively fitted in attractive light wood effect units comprising base units with worktops matching wall cabinets, inset stainless steel sink unit, inset gas hob with fume extractor hood over, built in oven and microwave, fridge-freezer, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, door to side.
First Floor -
Landing - Fitted carpet, access to loft.
Bedroom One (Front) - 3.99m x 3.48m (13'1 x 11'5) - Fitted carpet, radiator, range of built in wardrobe cupboards.
Bedroom Two (Rear) - 3.99m x 3.45m (13'1 x 11'4) - Fitted carpet, range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
Bedroom Three (Front) - 2.36m x 2.26m (7'9 x 7'5) - Fitted carpet, radiator.
Bathroom / Wc - Panelled bath, separate shower control, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC (white suite), fully tiled walls, radiator, vinyl floor, heated towel rail.
Front Garden - Extremely large front garden which has been delightfully gravelled providing off-street parking for several cars and side vehicular access to garage.
Garage - Detached brick built garage with up and over door.
Rear Garden - Approximately 70ft (to extremes) rear garden laid to lawn with patio, west facing. Architectural plans for rear extension, planning permission has not yet been granted.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27347914. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnfields Estate Agents, Enfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.