2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleWoodford Road, South Woodford
- Great 2 bedroom apartment
- Well maintained development
- Communal gardens to front and rear
- Double glazing, gas heating
- Convenient location, ideal for Central Line
- EPC energy rating D (64)
Hermitage Court is a well managed and maintained sought after Grade II listed art deco development within a sought after location for those who enjoy the tranquillity of green spaces including Snaresbrook Pond and Epping Forest, yet still benefiting from the convenient and local amenities.
This ground floor apartment is set back in a quiet corner with views across attractive communal gardens and grounds.
This property would be an ideal retreat from work life suiting the young professional or perhaps a great opportunity for those looking to down size.
Snaresbrook Central Line station is just a very short walk away, giving fast access to the City and central London, ideal for those who commute to work.
Both Wanstead High Street and South Woodford's George Lane are within walking distance offering a variety of supermarkets, independent shops, bars and excellent restaurants, making this a great location to socialise.
What the Owner says:
When I purchased the property I was looking for a development with a community feel and an apartment with good size rooms.
We loved the art deco development and the well maintained communal gardens.
We also have an on-site caretaker who really helps the local residents and maintains the development.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Diner: 14'0 x 14'0 (4.27m x 4.27m)
- Kitchen: 13'4 x 5'10 (4.07m x 1.78m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'9 x 11'9 (3.58m x 3.58m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'7 x 7'11 (2.92m x 2.41m)
- Shower Room
- Communal Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69696335.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 53210973. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Wanstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.