1 bedroom end of terrace house for saleVesper Place, Kirkstall, Leeds 5
- One Bedroom Back-To-Back Terrace House
- Presently Let At £450 PCM - Plenty Of Growth Potential
- Quality Professional Tenant - Managed By Moores
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Good Location Close To Shops & Amenities
- Excellent Public Transport Nearby Including Buses & Train Station
- Short Walk To Kirkstall Abbey, Sports Centre, Canal Towpath For Walks/Rides, Etc
- All Landlord's Furnishings Included If Purchased Tenanted
A back-to-back END OF TERRACE HOUSE ideal for a buy-to-let landlord, first time buyer or down-sizer, currently let at £450 per calendar month but with growth potential subject to upgrading. Situated in the heart of Kirkstall only three miles from the town there is an excellent choice of shops, pubs, cafés, restaurants and supermarkets within a short walk, as well as a nearby train station and Kirkstall Abbey. The location is therefore perfect for anyone working locally or in the city centre. Having GAS CENTRAL HEATING and DOUBLE GLAZING the accommodation briefly comprises a lounge, small kitchen with modern units and split level oven and hob, fridge, etc, basement, double bedroom and bathroom/wc with white suite. The cul-de-sac location has unrestricted car parking. LANDLORD'S FURNISHINGS INCLUDED IF PURCHASED TENANTED.
*For the full brochure and further details of this property, along with "What's Special About This Area" and "Area History" please go to our website at www.moorehomesinleeds.co.uk*
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69696392.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOO11075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moores Estate Agents, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.